- It provides a Leak Proof closure, yet allows clearance when needed.
- It simplifies the design of the structure & hardware.
- It minimizes the need of close matching and fabricating tolerance.
- It is not subject to compression set which negates effectiveness of other seals.
- Our inflatable seal has very good inflation and deflation property on joint & nozzle.
- Size of the seal is very accurate with tolerance of ±5% & can withstand 4 kg/cm2 pressure.
- Our inflatable seals is uniform, so there is very less chance of bursting at recommended pressure. Leak proof property at joint & nozzle
- It makes the design of the structure and hardware more effective and simple
- The inflatable seals are manufactured in relaxed or deflated form similar to cycle tube.
- The flat tube is accommodated between the surface and then deflated to provide perfect sealing.
- We offer our customers inflatable seals with complete assembly.
- FBD Inflatable Gaskets functions like a cycle tube. when inflated, it seals the bowl and ensures proper sealing
- Powder & Bulk Solid handling machineries
- Airlock door seals
- Processing Equipment
- Personnel access door seals
- Food processing Equipment
- Equipment hatch seals – Conveyors
- Torus and wet well access hatch seals
- Fluid Sealing – Refueling canal hatch seals
- Robotics – Pool gate seals
- Material Handling
- Airlock shaft seals
- Medical Sterilizers
- Dry well head seals
- Electronic/wafer semiconductor processing
- Inflatable door and valve seals
- Nuclear Door Seals
- Industries for inflatable gaskets
- Industrial Washing and Extractor Machines
- Fluid Bed Dryers in Pharmaceutical application